[Crm-sig] Problem: the fakes

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Fri Feb 20 18:13:38 EET 2015

Dear Simon, Dan,

I'd argue that "fake" is genuine property of the E12 Production
event itself. The "new" Van Meegeren works were ingenious creations of
art. The intention to make people believe they were from another painter
should be sort of a plan . That Van Meegeren is
still not recognized as one of the great artists is a social question
(or problem).

How to model the intention of deceipt? I'd say it needs a goal, which is
characterized by the
propositions of a future state (people believing), and a method, how to
achieve that - another
set of propositions (signature, painting style). This looks similar to
and argument in CRMInf.
Funny problem with a lot of Named Graphs.

Does anyone like to draw a graph?

Cheers,

Martin