[Crm-sig] FRBRoo published in IFLA namespace

Gordon Dunsire gordon at gordondunsire.com
Tue Feb 17 16:43:02 EET 2015

Dan

IFLA is developing multi-lingual versions of its namespaces. Right now we
are testing spreadsheets for uploading translations of labels, definitions,
etc.

It would be great if we could use Romanian translations for FRBRoo. The
process should result in Romanian lexical URIs as well as labels. Let me
know if you want to take part in a beta test: all you have to do is fill in
the blanks on a spreadsheet.

Cheers

Gordon