[Crm-sig] FRBRoo published in IFLA namespace

Richard Light richard at light.demon.co.uk
Fri Feb 13 19:02:06 EET 2015

Hi,

Attached is an updated version of the draft 6.0 (Jan 2015) RDF, with
additional statements for each class and property with "short form"
identifiers.  The new statements corrently cross-refer to other "short
form" declarations.  There is an owl:sameAs statement to affirm that the
"short form" identifiers are semantically identical to the original ones
(which are retained).  While I was in there, I generated owl:inverseOf
statements between the "forward" and "back" versions of each property.

Included in the zip file is the XSLT transform which I wrote to achieve
this: you can apply that to future updates using the XSLT 1.0 processor
of your choice.

Does this "dual publication" approach keep everyone happy?  (I'm not
expecting "yes" as the answer, but please do comment!)

Richard