[Crm-sig] FRBRoo published in IFLA namespace

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Fri Feb 13 17:46:07 EET 2015

Dear All,

I believe ultimately there is only one answer. As long as we
mess up language labels with identifiers we are doomed.
As CRM-SIG we have proposed to use persistent identifiers
exclusively based on E and P numbers. It is up the implementers
to work out solutions that take that into account.
If implementers cannot do that currently, or mess up issues of
persistency and readability, it out of our control, and we can
only wait until the RDF world is ready to separate the language label
from the identifier. Opinions?

Cheers,

Martin