[Crm-sig] Twitter @CRMSIG

Dominic Oldman doint at oldman.me.uk
Fri Feb 6 15:30:29 EET 2015

The CRMSIG Twitter page currently has 70 followers which have resulted from following 652 museums and museum related personnel. I add new ones every week.

Many of the followers are currently UK local and regional museums reflecting my bias but I have started getting followers in mainland europe and Asia.

I will continue to add new organisations and people so that CRMSIG announcements can be communicated to a wide range of people.

Please suggest relevant cultural heritage organisations or people that have twitter addresses and I will add them.

Cheers,

Dominic