[Crm-sig] Registering for the Monday morning event in Oxford

Donna Kurtz donna.kurtz at beazley.ox.ac.uk
Wed Feb 4 19:19:29 EET 2015

If you are planning to come to Oxford could you, please, register so that we can plan the event.

Nine SIG members have registered. We assume there will be more than nine.

We would also like to generate some name tags for the Monday morning to enable SIG to meet OU members easily.

https://eventbrite.co.uk/event/15498793308/<https://eventbrite.co.uk/event/15498793308/?utm_source=eb_email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=new_event_email&utm_term=eventurl_text>

With our thanks,
Professor Donna Kurtz
Senior Research Fellow, Oxford University e-Research Centre
7 Keble Road, Oxford OX1 3QG
44 (0) 1865 610625

Emeritus Professor of Classical Art, Faculty of Classics, Oxford
Emeritus Fellow, Wolfson College, Oxford
Websites: www.culturalheritage.ox.ac.uk<http://www.culturalheritage.ox.ac.uk>, www.clarosnet.org<http://www.clarosnet.org>, www.waa.ox.ac.uk<http://www.waa.ox.ac.uk>

Sent from my iPad