[Crm-sig] CRM HW: issue 252

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Tue Feb 3 11:40:39 EET 2015

Dear All,

I'd like to revise:
Scope note:This class comprises the sets of formal, binary propositions
that an I2 Belief is held about. It
could be implemented as a named graph, a spreadsheet or any other
structured data-set.              Regardless the specific syntax
employed, the effective propositions it contains should be
          constituted  by unambiguous identifiers, concepts of a formal
ontology and constructs of logic.