[Crm-sig] Fwd: CRM HW: issue 252

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Mon Feb 2 17:20:51 EET 2015

Dear All,

CRM Inf I4 Proposition Set has the following scope note:

Scope note:This class comprises the sets of propositions that an I2
Belief is held about. It could be implemented as a named graph, a
spreadsheet or any other structured data-set.

I believe this is not clear enough in contrast to E89 Propositional Object.

I propose:

Scope note:This class comprises the sets of formal, binary propositions
that an I2 Belief is held about. It could be implemented as a named
graph, a spreadsheet or any other structured data-set.Regardless the
specific
syntax employed, the effective propositions it contains should be
constituted  by unambiguous identifiers and concepts of a formal ontology.