[Crm-sig] Scope note for "P150 defines typical parts of"

Athanasios Velios a.velios at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 14:54:04 EEST 2015

Hello,

If I am reading correctly the first paragraph of the scope note for
"P150 defines typical parts of" in version 6.1, instead of:

The property *“broaderPartitive”* associates an instance of E55 Type “A”
with an instance of E55 Type “B”, when items of type “A” typically form
part of items of type “B”, such as “car motors” and “cars”.

it should read:

The property *P150 defines typical parts of (defines typical wholes
for)* associates an instance of E55 Type “A” with an instance of E55
Type “B”, when items of type “A” typically form part of items of type
“B”, such as “car motors” and “cars”.

Also, the second paragraph instead of starting with:

"It allows Types to be organised into hierarchies."

it would be helpful to clarify:

"It allows Types to be organised into hierarchies based on one type
being a part or another."

or something along these lines, since this is not the only property that
allows hierarchies of Types to be formed (e.g. P127 has broader term).

Apologies if I am missing something obvious.

All the best,

Thanasis

--
Dr. Athanasios Velios