[Crm-sig] FRBRoo / CRM for prints?

patrick.le-boeuf at bnf.fr patrick.le-boeuf at bnf.fr
Mon Aug 10 12:39:52 EEST 2015

Hi everyone,
I completely agree with Martin. There is no point in dealing with art
prints as continuing resources. PRESSoo is inadequate in this context. I
think there is enough stuff in a combination of FRBRoo and CIDOC CRM to
cope with at least the main issues raised by art prints. Surely an
extension of FRBRoo could bring more refinements in the treatment of such
products, but FRBRoo has to remain a high-level conceptual model.
Best wishes,
Patrick