[Crm-sig] FRBRoo / CRM for prints?

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Sun Aug 9 17:04:50 EEST 2015

Hi Jim,

A serialization character of prints is not so obvious to me. The
reworking of print plates appears to me
to be a rather peculiar process of modification of a material object,
not so much an editorial series.
The actual printing process is either a mechanical one, or a combination
of manual creative work and
mechanical work, which I'd see more similar to book printing on one
side, and mold-based techniques,
such as in ceramics or bronze?