[Crm-sig] [Culturebrokers] SPARQL endpoints

Paul Cripps paul.cripps at southwales.ac.uk
Mon Oct 27 19:42:21 EET 2014

Hi all,
Sorry for the lateness of this reply. Hope it is still of use.

The ADS endpoint indeed uses CRMEH but does also include CRM classes where these are used directly. See the results of the query Vladimir listed.
Furthermore, in conjunction with the encodings in owl / rdf of the CRMEH (at http://purl.org/crmeh#) and CRM (Erlangen), it is possible to apply reasoning.
For example, for a pilot study recently completed looking at geosemantics, I have a chunk of the ADS data plus the CRMEH and CRM in a triplestore, extended it using GeoSPARQL to add a spatial framework for geospatial data and it works a treat (using the inferencing rule engine in Parliament).
NB I will be looking at moving over to the official CRM namespace also. Currently using Erlangen as that was what was used for CRMEH.

Hope this helps!
All best,
Paul.