[Crm-sig] reified association vs sub-event

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Thu Oct 16 14:08:55 EEST 2014

Hi Vladimir,

I don't think your way to react in a roundabout a bit to everybody is
useful for this list.
It does not allow to take up any reasonable thread. We are all quite
aware of different
approaches. Long lists of what people do are not a particularly
interesting contribution to the
logical and ontological questions related to it.

You write for instance:
"Martin once made what I think is a productive remark, but it hasn't
been taken seriously and investigated: "
Did it evade to you, that I just took a position about the problems of
this approach in my last message?
Whom you talk about in the passive voice.

I'd like to ask you to be focussed in your messages.

Martin