[Crm-sig] new CIDOC CRM issue

Maliheh Farrokhnia mfarrokhnia at gmail.com
Mon May 12 18:20:24 EEST 2014

Hi everyone,

I have another question regarding these properties. We have 3 properties
P5, P9, and P45 with the same label of "consists of" or 2 properties P37
and P42 with the same label "assigned".
I 'm wondering if we can't change the labels of such properties somehow in
order not to have exactly the same labels.

Best regards,
Maliheh Farrokhnia
PhD Candidate, Oslo & Akershus University College