[Crm-sig] Issue 235 home work

Christian-Emil Smith Ore c.e.s.ore at iln.uio.no
Fri Mar 28 15:59:49 EET 2014

Dear all,
I have two small comments:
1) Example:  the Great Plague (E4) falls within The Gothic period (E4)
The space projection of the   time-space volume of the Great Plague is containing the  space projection of the   time-space volume of the Gothic period. According to my limited knowledge of art history there was no Gothic period in Russia (Moscow in this case) while the plague reached Russia. We ned to just the example.

2) P10 is "inverse superproperty of" P9. P9 is "inverse subproperty of" P10. The term inverse superproperty is not explained in the CRM document.  I am uncertain what the meaning is besides swopping directions.

C-E