[Crm-sig] Issue 195 home work

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Thu Mar 27 20:54:38 EET 2014

Dear All,

 From the last minutes:

"We propose to add a statement in the scope note for the P134 property,
in order to make it clear that if activity B is a continuation of
activity A, then the beginning of activity A must necessarily take place
before the end of activity B."

      NOW:

      P134 continued (was continued by)

Domain: E7 <#_E7_Activity> Activity

Range: E7 <#_E7_Activity> Activity

Subproperty of: E7 <#_E7_Activity> Activity. P15
<#_P15_was_influenced_by%20%28influenced%29> was influenced by
(influenced): E1 <#_E1_CRM_Entity> CRM Entity

Quantification:   many to many (0,n:0,n)

Scope note:         This property allows two activities to be related
where the domain is considered as an intentional continuation of the range.

Used multiple times, this allows a chain of related activities to be
created which follow each other in sequence.

Examples:

* the construction of the Kölner Dom (Cologne Cathedral) (E7), abandoned
in the 15th century, was continued by construction in the 19th century
adapting the initial plans so as to preserve the intended appearance (E7)

Proposed scope note:

"This property associates two instances of E7 Activity, where the domain
is considered as an intentional continuation of the range. A
continuation of an activity may happen when the continued activity is
still ongoing or after the continued activity has completely ended. The
continuing activity may have started already before it decided to
continue the other one. Continuation implies a coherence of intentions
and outcomes of the involved activities. "