[Crm-sig] Spacetime Snapshot

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Thu Mar 27 21:05:29 EET 2014

Dear All,

I have the feeling that we have not sufficiently understood the
consequences of
defining a spacetime snapshot in the genericity currently proposed. It
can end up
in curious non-contiguous volumes, such as the multiple Chinese
expansions into Vietnam,
which lacks an inner causality.
Following the principle not to model things we have not really
understood in their
identity conditions and consequences, I suggest to restrict the notion
of Snapshot
to the original utility, saying where something is within a particular
timespan.