[Crm-sig] Issue 230 Co-reference

Maximilian Schich maximilian at schich.info
Wed Mar 26 22:15:17 EET 2014

Whoever collects co-references: The number of co-reference links
explodes n*(n-1) with the number of references to the reference object.
Imagine co-reference links between all books citing the bible. This is
likely to result in a high error-rate, especially in manual curation.

Workaround: Use simple references to an "unknown/potential reference
object" and put a probability on those links => scales with n.

Max Schich