[Crm-sig] [Frbr-crm] FRBR 2.0 error checking

Christine Oliver chris.oliver at mcgill.ca
Sun Jun 22 22:19:55 EEST 2014

Agree.

Chris

From: Frbr-crm [frbr-crm-bounces at ics.forth.gr] on behalf of Maja Žumer [Maja.Zumer at nuk.uni-lj.si]
Sent: Thursday, June 19, 2014 9:28 AM
To: Øyvind Eide; bekiari at ics.forth.gr; crm-sig at ics.forth.gr; frbr-crm at ics.forth.gr
Subject: Re: [Frbr-crm] [Crm-sig] FRBR 2.0 error checking

I agree, too.

Maja
Od: Frbr-crm <frbr-crm-bounces at ics.forth.gr> v imenu Øyvind Eide <Oyvind.Eide at Uni-Passau.De>
Poslano: 19. junij 2014 12:50
Za: bekiari at ics.forth.gr; crm-sig at ics.forth.gr; frbr-crm at ics.forth.gr
Zadeva: Re: [Frbr-crm] [Crm-sig] FRBR 2.0 error checking

I also agree.

Best,

Øyvind

>>> "Stephen Stead"  06/18/14 2:05 PM >>>
I agree with the editing summarised in Note 1.
The second item is probably an error in our thinking. To say that the
relationship between an F22 Self Contained Expression and a E90 Symbolic
Object it contains, is a sub-property of the part-whole relationship of
E89
Propositional Object's is quite obviously nonsense.
Good catch!
Rgds
SdS

Stephen Stead