[Crm-sig] RE [Frbr-crm] FRBR 2.0 error checking

patrick.le-boeuf at bnf.fr patrick.le-boeuf at bnf.fr
Thu Jun 19 18:47:23 EEST 2014

Dear Chryssoula, and dear all,
Re Note 1: There is no need to replace "(F5)" with "(F54)" in the Example,
since F5 is a subclass of F54 and F54 is not supposed to be directly
instantiated, but only through its subclasses; apart from that, I agree
with the modification in the Scope Note.
Re Note 2: I agree with the modification.
By the way, I also noticed, only quite recently, that the newly declared
subclasses of F2 Expression are not listed in the "Superclass of:" section
of the declaration of F2; the subclasses of F2 that should be listed here
are the following: F34 KOS, F35 Nomen Use Statement, and F43 Identifier
Rule.
Best wishes,
Patrick

Message de : Chryssoula Bekiari <bekiari at ics.forth.gr>
                      18/06/2014 11:34

Envoyé par :
"Frbr-crm" <frbr-crm-bounces at ics.forth.gr>

Pour
FRBR Group <frbr-crm at ics.forth.gr>, crm-sig <crm-sig at ics.forth.gr>
Copie

Objet
[Frbr-crm] FRBR 2.0 error checking

Dear All
During the Updating and validation process  of  the last version of FRBR
2.0 with the discussions we had in Hague,  two errors have been noticed.
The first error is just a proofreading error and concerns the updating
of the scope note of R6 carries (is carried by). Please vote if you
agree with the change  (see note 1, in  the attachment)
The second error is a semantic error and concerns the subtyping of
property R14 incorporates (is incorporated in) (see note 2 in the
attachment).
For the moment, we took back the statement that R14 isA P148, and it
remains for discussion in the next meeting or through email

best regards

Chryssoula

Chryssoula Bekiari
Research and Development Engineer

Center for Cultural Informatics / Information Systems Laboratory

N. Plastira 100, Vassilika Vouton, GR-700 13 Heraklion, Crete, Greece
Phone: +30 2810 391631, Fax: +30 2810 391638, Skype: xrysmp
E-mail: bekiari at ics.forth.gr

Web-site:
http://www.ics.forth.gr/isl/people/people_individual.jsp?Person_ID=13

Partageons la culture : une campagne de communication de la BnF  Avant d'imprimer, pensez à l'environnement.