[Crm-sig] FRBR 2.0 error checking

Stephen Stead steads at paveprime.com
Wed Jun 18 14:57:28 EEST 2014

I agree with the editing summarised in Note 1.
The second item is probably an error in our thinking. To say that the
relationship between an F22 Self Contained Expression and a E90 Symbolic
Object it contains, is a sub-property of the part-whole relationship of E89
Propositional Object's is quite obviously nonsense.
Good catch!
Rgds
SdS

Stephen Stead