[Crm-sig] FRBR 2.0 error checking

Chryssoula Bekiari bekiari at ics.forth.gr
Wed Jun 18 12:34:01 EEST 2014

Dear All
During the Updating and validation process  of  the last version of FRBR
2.0 with the discussions we had in Hague,  two errors have been noticed.
The first error is just a proofreading error and concerns the updating
of the scope note of R6 carries (is carried by). Please vote if you
agree with the change  (see note 1, in  the attachment)
The second error is a semantic error and concerns the subtyping of
property R14 incorporates (is incorporated in) (see note 2 in the
attachment).
For the moment, we took back the statement that R14 isA P148, and it
remains for discussion in the next meeting or through email

best regards

Chryssoula

Chryssoula Bekiari
Research and Development Engineer

Center for Cultural Informatics / Information Systems Laboratory

N. Plastira 100, Vassilika Vouton, GR-700 13 Heraklion, Crete, Greece
Phone: +30 2810 391631, Fax: +30 2810 391638, Skype: xrysmp
E-mail: bekiari at ics.forth.gr

Web-site: http://www.ics.forth.gr/isl/people/people_individual.jsp?Person_ID=13