[Crm-sig] A CRM API?

Gerald de Jong gerald at delving.eu
Sun Jun 1 18:50:27 EEST 2014

I think we could probably provide a more straightforward REST (rather than
-ish) interface which does its work using SPARQL but hides the complexity
from the app/widget developer.  Maybe a handful of parametrized SPARQL
queries behind the scenes would be enough.

--
Delving BV, Vasteland 8, Rotterdam
http://www.delving.eu