[Crm-sig] Accomodation for CRM-SIG meeting 28/9-2/10

Stephen Stead steads at paveprime.com
Fri Jul 18 13:27:30 EEST 2014

Hi all

I have just finished a week in Crete editing CRM documents and stayed in this hotel. http://www.imperialhotelzacgeorgio.co.uk/.

The rates are very reasonable; a shared twin bedded room for the 4 night duration of the SIG is currently available at £63 per room. Breakfast is optional and I have been having scrambled eggs and beans on toast for €3.50. Each room has a fridge, kettle and a hot plate so self-catering is also possible. Taxi to FORTH is €11-12 each way but if split between 4 people it is not extortionate. Evening meals at the hotel are available but you get whatever is on the menu for the day: typically meat and vegetables cooked in the oven plus Greek salad and followed by fresh watermelon. Price €8-10 per person. There is a pool-side bar and pool table and plenty of space for talking until 1am or so! Air Conditioning is available at €10 a day but will probably not be necessary in October.

They have 8 rooms available at the moment but I expect this number will fall: they are fully booked from now until 25/9!!

Would anybody like to join me in this cheap, well run, friendly alternative to central Heraklion? Let me know and I will book the rooms.

Rgds

SdS

Stephen Stead

Director