[Crm-sig] ISSUE

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Tue Feb 25 10:48:15 EET 2014

I agree.

We should also make the distinction of Theoretical and Practical Scope.
Practical means that we have studied applications in this direction or
aiming at
in short terms.

So far, we have restricted ourselves, due to the nature of documentation
structures
in ALMI and archaeology, to a world of material particular relations of
the past in human scale.

We have not touched relations in collective behaviour (such political
movements, trading routes),
neither in categorical behaviour (such as the interplay of parts of a
machine or of a manufacturing procedure). We have not touched emotional,
psychological facts, such as love, fear, racism etc. We only model
states of affairs that can be described in terms of distinct entities
and relationships.
I'd expect all these things being out of scope?

Would someone volunteer to revise the text?

best,

martin