[Crm-sig] ISSUE

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Thu Feb 20 17:48:35 EET 2014

Thank you! Sound good.

In "practice", the real scope the CRM ended up with is human activities
and their products in the past and their current evidence. We apply it
quite successfully to scientific records ("metadata") of all sciences,
and Joao even referred to legislation activities. In European Commission
Jargon, they often talk about "cultural and scientific heritage" in the
framework of research funds.