[Crm-sig] ISSUE

Carlisle, Philip Philip.Carlisle at english-heritage.org.uk
Wed Feb 19 13:00:52 EET 2014

I'd definitely support the change. The Getty GCI/World Monuments Fund Arches project (http://archesproject.org) has been developing a cultural heritage inventory for the built and buried heritage and this is underpinned with graphs based on the CRM and the CIDOC Core Data Standard for Archaeological and Architectural Sites.

Phil

Phil Carlisle
Data Standards Supervisor
Data Standards Unit, Designations Department
English Heritage
The Engine House
Fire Fly Avenue
Swindon