[Crm-sig] ISSUE

Masur, Anja Anja.Masur at oeaw.ac.at
Wed Feb 19 10:55:41 EET 2014

I think we should change this as CIDOC indeed adresses far more than only museums. And I guess that it is confusing for people not being that familiar with CIDOC to read about museums ...

Regards, Anja

Mag. Anja Masur
Austrian Academy of Sciences
Institute for Oriental and European Archaeology (OREA)
Department for Europe
Fleischmarkt 22
1010 Vienna, Austria

Anja.Masur at oeaw.ac.at