[Crm-sig] Manifestation: title and statement of responsibility

sfakakis at ionio.gr sfakakis at ionio.gr
Tue Dec 16 12:59:39 EET 2014

Dear Dan

While your case is a "classical" UNIMARC example of two works by two
authors in the same manifestation (without a collective title), actually
it is not one title with its accompanying statement of responsibility,
as you suggested to represent, but two titles with their accompanying
statements of responsibility.

Also, both properties P110 has Title and P148 has component are many to
many. So, in order to preserve the above semantics we could represent
the two titles, as well as the statements of responsibility, as distinct
instances. The issue now is to associate each statement of
responsibility to its accompanying title, where probably we could use
the property P67 refers to (could we, is there a more dedicated
property?).

Best regards,
Michalis

Dr. Michalis Sfakakis

Database and Information Systems Research Group (DBIS)
Laboratory on Digital Libraries and Electronic Publishing
Department of Archives, Library Science and Museology
Faculty of Information Science and Informatics
Ionian University

Ioannou Theotoki 72, GR49100 Corfu, Greece

email: sfakakis at ionio.gr

Στις 2014-12-15 00:52, Dan Matei έγραψε: