[Crm-sig] CRM-SIG Meeting February

Stephen Stead steads at paveprime.com
Fri Aug 22 23:41:12 EEST 2014

OK I am booked in for 3 nights at the
Mercure Oxford Eastgate Hotel
73 High Street
Oxfordshire
OX1 4BE OXFORD
UNITED KINGDOM
(+44)1865/248332
Rgds
SdS

Stephen Stead
Tel +44 20 8668 3075
Mob +44 7802 755 013
E-mail steads at paveprime.com
LinkedIn Profile http://uk.linkedin.com/in/steads

-----Original Message-----
From: Crm-sig [mailto:crm-sig-bounces at ics.forth.gr] On Behalf Of martin
Sent: 22 August 2014 20:31
To: crm-sig; Dimitris Agelakis
Subject: [Crm-sig] CRM-SIG Meeting February

Dear All,

The first CRM-SIG Meeting in 2015, scheduled for Feb. 9-12, 2015 will take
place at the Oxford University e-Research Centre, Oxford, UK, following the
kind invitation by Donna Kurtz. We are looking forward to your
participation. Venue and dates are fixed now. You may make your bookings.
Please inform us about your participation, so that we can arrangement of
required space and catering (coffee). The meeting is, as always, open to
interested newcomers.

Best wishes,