[Crm-sig] CRM-SIG Meeting February

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Fri Aug 22 22:31:03 EEST 2014

Dear All,

The first CRM-SIG Meeting in 2015, scheduled for Feb. 9-12, 2015
will take place at the Oxford University e-Research Centre, Oxford, UK,
following the kind invitation by Donna Kurtz. We are looking forward
to your participation. Venue and dates are fixed now. You may make
your bookings. Please inform us about your participation, so that we can
arrangement of required space and catering (coffee). The meeting is,
as always, open to interested newcomers.

Best wishes,