[Crm-sig] Document for approval

Mark Fichtner m.fichtner at wiss-ki.eu
Fri Aug 15 01:00:11 EEST 2014

Dear Martin,

I would be happy to contribute and provide constructive alternative texts.
However I also think just like Vladimir that on google docs it would be
easier to contribute than by discussing .pdf-files on the mailing list.
Criticising people who at least try to contribute is not very positive
either in my humble opinion.

Best regards,

Mark Fichtner