[Crm-sig] Document for approval

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Thu Aug 14 22:21:43 EEST 2014

Dear All,

After some relatively global criticism we have heard by some of you about
the CRM Primer http://www.cidoc-crm.org/docs/CRMPrimer_v1.1.pdf,
I'd like to point out that I regard this document as particularly well
written,
and to express my particular thanks to the authors!

We also have indications that the document is much better accepted by
real audience,
than appears following your critisism.

On that occasion, I would like to remind you, that CRM-SIG is a group of
volunteers.
All texts are created without payment, out of personal engagement and
interest.
We have discussed for more than 10 years the need of such an
introduction, but no one
has provided one.

Lack of positive engagement is an issue for this group.
Normally I would expect comments to be constructive, providing explicit
alternative texts
rather than telling colleagues who invested a considerable effort to do
another homework.

Probably my fault how I have introduced this work.

If I am mistaken, I gladly accept your criticism!