[Crm-sig] Document for approval

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Wed Aug 13 22:56:56 EEST 2014

Dear Vladimir,

Thank you for your detailed comments! From my side, just one remark:

 From the side of CRM-SIG so far we *do* recommend not to use SKOS:Concept
for places and persons, regardless if such practice exists. It is
logically inconsistent.
The separation of particulars and universals is fundamental to knowledge
representation.
This has been supported equally clearly by the FRBR Review Group.
Literary characters
based on Persons have clearly been separated from real persons in FRBRoo.