[Crm-sig] FW: Welcome to the "Crm-sig" mailing list

Donna Kurtz donna.kurtz at beazley.ox.ac.uk
Thu Aug 7 10:10:07 EEST 2014

Thank you for inviting me to join the Group. I hope I can make a useful contribution.
Professor Donna Kurtz
Senior Research Fellow of Oxford e-Research Centre
7 Keble Road, Oxford OX1 3QG                             www.oerc.ox.ac.uk

www.culturalheritage.ox.ac.uk, www.clarosnet.org, www.waa.ox.ac.uk