[Crm-sig] groups and relations between persons

Christian-Emil Smith Ore c.e.s.ore at iln.uio.no
Mon Aug 4 17:32:24 EEST 2014

Snapdrgn and the associated projects for prosopographical information (prosopographies) can be a case study and serve as a source of information/evidence. It is only a 2-3 years project. However, it can be a task to see how to map  the snapdrgn ontology (which is expressed in rdf(s) I believe) to CRM. If we cannot do that, CRM needs adjustment or amendments. I will try to make the mapping and study the matter further.
C-E