[Crm-sig] groups and relations between persons

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Mon Aug 4 16:30:57 EEST 2014

Dear Christian-Emil,

I could quite well imagine having a sort of more general Group describing a social bond that would not involve
members potentially "acting as one" or one speaking for them.
In that case, that Group would no more be "one Actor".

Would you regard http://snapdrgn.net/ as a good practical scope? Do you have other sources to map from?

If we have a practical scope, we can model things.
Do you propose an amendment to the CRM or a "social" extension?