[Crm-sig] CALL FOR VOTE: version number of CRM

Stephen Stead steads at paveprime.com
Tue Apr 15 08:58:38 EEST 2014

I vote YES to both.

SdS

Stephen Stead

Tel +44 20 8668 3075

Mob +44 7802 755 013

E-mail  <mailto:steads at paveprime.com> steads at paveprime.com

LinkedIn Profile  <http://uk.linkedin.com/in/steads>
http://uk.linkedin.com/in/steads

From: Crm-sig [mailto:crm-sig-bounces at ics.forth.gr] On Behalf Of martin
Sent: 14 April 2014 13:48
To: crm-sig
Subject: [Crm-sig] CALL FOR VOTE: version number of CRM

Dear All,

I propose to relabel CIDOC CRM version 5.1.2 to 6.0, because we have
extended
the scope to spatiotemporal reasoning, according to discussions ISSUE 239.

PLEASE VOTE yes or no.

In the sequence, I suggest to declare an official release which corresponds
the new ISO version as CIDOC CRM version 5.x.x, as appropriate.

PLEASE VOTE yes or no.