[Crm-sig] RE CALL FOR VOTE: version number of CRM

patrick.le-boeuf at bnf.fr patrick.le-boeuf at bnf.fr
Mon Apr 14 17:02:53 EEST 2014

Dear all,
I vote yes to both proposals.
Best wishes,
Patrick

Message de : martin <martin at ics.forth.gr>
                      14/04/2014 14:47

Envoyé par :
"Crm-sig" <crm-sig-bounces at ics.forth.gr>

Pour
crm-sig <Crm-sig at ics.forth.gr>
Copie

Objet
[Crm-sig] CALL FOR VOTE: version number of CRM

Dear All,

I propose to relabel CIDOC CRM version 5.1.2 to 6.0, because we have
extended
the scope to spatiotemporal reasoning, according to discussions ISSUE 239.

PLEASE VOTE yes or no.

In the sequence, I suggest to declare an official release which
corresponds to
the new ISO version as CIDOC CRM version 5.x.x, as appropriate.

PLEASE VOTE yes or no.