[Crm-sig] CALL FOR VOTE: version number of CRM

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Mon Apr 14 15:47:46 EEST 2014

Dear All,

I propose to relabel CIDOC CRM version 5.1.2 to 6.0, because we have
extended
the scope to spatiotemporal reasoning, according to discussions ISSUE 239.

PLEASE VOTE yes or no.

In the sequence, I suggest to declare an official release which
corresponds to
the new ISO version as CIDOC CRM version 5.x.x, as appropriate.

PLEASE VOTE yes or no.