[Crm-sig] Persona ?

Øyvind Eide oyvind.eide at iln.uio.no
Tue Sep 24 10:33:48 EEST 2013

Dear Dan,

Thanks for opening up the magic box of persons, personae and roles! Have you looked at what FRBRoo has to say about personae, e.g., section 1.3 on page 18-19 in http://www.cidoc-crm.org/docs/frbr_oo//frbr_docs/FRBRoo_V2.0_draft_2013May.pdf ?

I am not sure I fully understand how you would model such a Persona - Bill Clinton is still Bill Clinton (in a realist sense) even when he acts in the role of president?

Could you give an example of a problem you would need the new subclass to solve?

Kind regards,

Øyvind