[Crm-sig] spatiotemporal concepts

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Fri Oct 11 21:35:33 EEST 2013

Dear All,

In the last CRM-SIG meeting it was decided to introduce spatiotemporal
concepts to the CRM. Attached a first trial by me and Gerald at scope
notes which avoid the complexity of Gerald's full spatiotemporal model.

(Doerr, M., & Hiebel, G.H (2013). CRMgeo:Linking the CIDOC CRM to
GeoSPARQL through a Spatiotemporal Refinement.
2013.TR435_CRMgeo_CIDOC_CRM_GeoSPARQL.pdf)

To be discussed in the next meeting.