[Crm-sig] October meeting

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Wed Jul 31 17:02:31 EEST 2013

Dear All,

Please let me propose a refines agenda for the October meeting:

We foresee at least one day for FRBRoo and will start with
FRBRoo on Monday, October 21, possibly going into Tuesday.

We foresee CRM issues and CRM-LAB after FRBRoo, tentatively
ending Wednesday with both, and

doing archival discussion Thursday-Friday, at least classifying
research questions and analyzing APEX-EAD examples to a degree
that a elaborate work-program based on empirical material (guidelines,
examples, XML schemata) can be defined for the following meetings.

Please comment,