[Crm-sig] Fwd: Re: [Frbr-crm] CRM-SIG meeting announcement

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Mon Jul 15 14:08:04 EEST 2013

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [Frbr-crm] [Crm-sig] CRM-SIG meeting announcement
Date: 	Mon, 15 Jul 2013 10:23:39 +0200
From: 	patrick.le-boeuf at bnf.fr
To: 	martin at ics.forth.gr
CC: 	crm-sig at ics.forth.gr, frbr-crm at ics.forth.gr,
frbr-crm-bounces at ics.forth.gr, thomas at delving.eu

Dear Martin, and dear all,
Katell Briatte and myself, we have explored the possibility of hosting a
CRM/FRBRoo meeting in Paris, but we face a problem linked to what has
now become a deeply rooted habit in other countries but not yet in
France: in neither of our two institutions (respectively the French
Ministry of Culture and the National Library) do we have wifi
connections (the French are convinced they'll get instantaneous brain
cancer if a public office has a wifi connection -- while wifi
connections in private places are deemed safe). And our catering
possibilities are always extremely limited (the French are unable to
understand that it is possible to be meeting and snacking
simultaneously). However, I do have a meeting-room that can accommodate
about 15 people and that is miraculously available from Tuesday 22 to
Friday 25 October. If you can survive four days without wifi connection
that's a possibility to be considered (but the decision has to be made
quickly, as the room might not stay available for long).
Sorry for inhabiting an underdeveloped and belated country... It's the
price to pay for French wines and cheese.
Best wishes,
Patrick

Message de : *martin <martin at ics.forth.gr>*
                    13/07/2013 16:15
Envoy¨¦ par :
*frbr-crm-bounces at ics.forth.gr*

Pour
	frbr-crm at ics.forth.gr, crm-sig <crm-sig at ics.forth.gr>, Thomas Wikman
<thomas at delving.eu>
Copie

Objet
	Re: [Frbr-crm] [Crm-sig] CRM-SIG meeting announcement

Dear All,

If there are no objections, I'd propose to shift the
meeting one day. Please give us another week to check
the venue options. Would we have a host in Paris?