[Crm-sig] [Frbr-crm] CRM-SIG meeting announcement

patrick.le-boeuf at bnf.fr patrick.le-boeuf at bnf.fr
Mon Jul 15 11:23:39 EEST 2013

Dear Martin, and dear all,
Katell Briatte and myself, we have explored the possibility of hosting a
CRM/FRBRoo meeting in Paris, but we face a problem linked to what has now
become a deeply rooted habit in other countries but not yet in France: in
neither of our two institutions (respectively the French Ministry of
Culture and the National Library) do we have wifi connections (the French
are convinced they'll get instantaneous brain cancer if a public office
has a wifi connection -- while wifi connections in private places are
deemed safe). And our catering possibilities are always extremely limited
(the French are unable to understand that it is possible to be meeting and
snacking simultaneously). However, I do have a meeting-room that can
accommodate about 15 people and that is miraculously available from
Tuesday 22 to Friday 25 October. If you can survive four days without wifi
connection that's a possibility to be considered (but the decision has to
be made quickly, as the room might not stay available for long).
Sorry for inhabiting an underdeveloped and belated country... It's the
price to pay for French wines and cheese.
Best wishes,
Patrick

Message de : martin <martin at ics.forth.gr>
                      13/07/2013 16:15

Envoy¨¦ par :
frbr-crm-bounces at ics.forth.gr

Pour
frbr-crm at ics.forth.gr, crm-sig <crm-sig at ics.forth.gr>, Thomas Wikman
<thomas at delving.eu>
Copie

Objet
Re: [Frbr-crm] [Crm-sig] CRM-SIG meeting announcement

Dear All,

If there are no objections, I'd propose to shift the
meeting one day. Please give us another week to check
the venue options. Would we have a host in Paris?

On 12/7/2013 2:08 ¦Ð¦Ì, Stephen Stead wrote:
> When will we know where we are going?
>
> I have some tight travel arrangements to make and would like to book
> things before it gets too expensive.
>
> Rgds
>
> SdS
>
> Stephen Stead
>
> Tel +44 20 8668 3075
>
> Mob +44 7802 755 013
>
> E-mail steads at paveprime.com <mailto:steads at paveprime.com>
>
> LinkedIn Profile http://uk.linkedin.com/in/steads

http://www.ics.forth.gr/isl/people/people_individual.jsp?Person_ID=13

Exposition  Jean de Gonet, relieur  - jusqu'au 21 juillet 2013 - BnF - Fran?ois-Mitterrand / Galerie Fran?ois 1 er Avant d'imprimer, pensez ¨¤ l'environnement.