[Crm-sig] CRMEX workshop proposal

Vladimir Alexiev vladimir.alexiev at ontotext.com
Wed Apr 24 07:18:36 EEST 2013

I am happy to report that our workshop "Practical Experiences with CIDOC CRM and its Extensions (CRMEX)" has been accepted for TPDL 2013, www.tpdl2013.info.

We will get by the end of this week comments from the TPDL reviewers, which we should consider. I would also like to ask the Program Committee and any other interested party for comments before we release the CFP. I plan to release the CFP on May 14. I specifically solicit feedback on these sections:
- 3.2	Topics
- 3.3	Proposed Format
- 3.6	Workshop Timeline

The latest version is at:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IPV5HkV_3OcQ927vAMeZWY28w35y4W8AC6YQq9RLuDg/edit?usp=sharing
Please write comments in gdocs, or email me.

Furthermore, the Organizing Committee (you know who you are :-) should have a call to well... organize ourselves.
I have made a poll at http://doodle.com/mtgzek8itpzv79bd , please vote!

Kindest regards! Vladimir