[Crm-sig] Cidoc 5.1 draft: also list inverse properties for each entity

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Sun Nov 18 19:52:59 EET 2012

Dear Wolfgang,

Have you seen this:

http://www.cidoc-crm.org/docs/cidoc_crm_5_0_1_cross_reference/cidoc_crm_5_0_1_cross_reference.rar

?

It is a lot of work, therefore the "crossreference manual" is not
updated by us immediately.

However, there is a CRM-SIG decision long ago to keep the definition
minimal because otherwise
people even more tend to regard the CRM as "too big".

Just let us know, if the crossreference manual is what you meant.

Cheers,

Martin