[Crm-sig] ISSUE: Thing occupies place

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Sat Nov 10 19:53:56 EET 2012

Dear All,

In the last CRM-SIG meeting I proposed a new property "Physical Thing.
occupies: Place".
I'd rather like to change this proposal into a more general discussion
on adding precision
to location properties in the CRM and connecting to GML. Gerald Hiebel
will present preliminary
ideas in the next meeting.