[Crm-sig] Doodle for the next [Frbr-crm] meeting

Chryssoula Bekiari bekiari at ics.forth.gr
Fri May 18 18:17:03 EEST 2012

Dear All

For hosting reasons in Amsterdam we extend the Doodle poll

http://www.doodle.com/3r5zwbsc3s5y4xw4

For those have answered already, if they wish  they may extend their
preferences

best regards

Chryssoula Bekiari

On 18/05/2012 13:16, Chryssoula Bekiari wrote:
> Dear All
>
> In the last meeting we decided to initiate a poll at  doodle for the
> dates of the next FRBR-CRM and CRM-SIG meeting.
>
> Please put your name and check the dates you are available in the
> following link up to Thursday 24th of May.
>
> http://www.doodle.com/3r5zwbsc3s5y4xw4
>

> best regards
>
> Chryssoula Bekiari

Chryssoula Bekiari
Research and Development Engineer

Center for Cultural Informatics / Information Systems Laboratory

N. Plastira 100, Vassilika Vouton, GR-700 13 Heraklion, Crete, Greece
Phone: +30 2810 391631, Fax: +30 2810 391638, Skype: xrysmp
E-mail: bekiari at ics.forth.gr
Web-site: http://www.ics.forth.gr/isl/people/people_individual.jsp?Person_ID=13