[Crm-sig] URI to refer to CIDOC-CRM and FRBRoo namespace(s) and concepts?

Regine Stein r.stein at fotomarburg.de
Mon Mar 26 20:47:44 EEST 2012

Hi,

This requires indeed some official fixing since composing the URI from

     http://www.cidoc-crm.org/crm-concepts/ plus entity number
     e.g. http://www.cidoc-crm.org/crm-concepts/E22

was the advice given by ICS-FORTH at the time of delivering LIDO v1.0.
(and the LIDO spec follows it btw consistently, differences below seem
to be due to word-wraps)

Please let us know if these are not valid anymore (which I wouldn't
consider best practice..)

Best,
Regine